I always wanted to say “Welcome to my blog.” It’s so generic, you know?
And I want to immediately assure you there will be nothing generic about the THEAlogy Blog!
Look for fun posts in exciting categories such as:
- Religion Rap
- Witty commentary on religion in the news (no shortage of fun there!)
- Stories from the Road
- Updates, photos and revelations from our tour
- Guest Commentary
- Characters from the show have so much more to say, like Mrs F who has been dying to teach another Sex Ed class!
- CPR Sermons
- Wisdom from the pastor of the Church of Personal Responsibility
- Party Time!
- Religious-themed food and cocktails like the “Rusty Nail” for your next soirée
- Songs & Videos
- More religiously inspired comedy songs and videos because my brain keeps manufacturing them and I desperately need a place to put them
- Missionary Mutts
- Follow two Canine Evangelists as they convert people to the Church of Dog
- Book & Film Reviews
- Reviews of films and books I’m reading, like “The Righteous Mind: Why Good People are Divided by Politics and Religion”
- View from the Pew
- Sometimes I attend a church, just to keep my finger on the pulse of the Religious Right in America. Plus it’s a fantastic way to gather new comedy material!
Thanks for joining Mike and me on this next phase of our journey. Hey, I should change the subtitle of my show: From Believer to Blasphemer to BLOGGER! 😉